Saturday 30 August 2008

Hauser Rehearsals and Forthcoming Tour

Good News!

I am returned from 4 days rehearsals with Hauser at greenroom, which went by in a blur of long days and short night. The performance we are devising is to be called I Made You a Submarine. It is scheduled for an Arts Council-funded tour, the dates are:

Thursday 16th October, Alsager Arts Centre, Alsager;
Friday 17th October, greenroom, Manchester,
Wednesday 12th & Thursday 13th November, Leeds Met Studio Theatre, Leeds,
Thursday 11th February, Nuffield Theatre, Lancaster, Saturday 14th February, ICIA Bath.

Rehearsals were long, but very productive, and it feels like we are in a much better position now than we were a month ago after two weeks in Lancaster. I'm not going to get into this too deeply here, I don't want to give much away, but I think it's shaping up to be an interesting show, and I feel like I'm learning a lot.

No comments: